Links to Recent Published Work-
- Welcome to the Stop-N-Rob January 15, 2016
- Burglary 101: Home Defense January 12, 2016
- WildIndiana visits the ATA Show – WildIndiana.com January 7, 2016
- A Christmas Story: The Most Dangerous Game – WildIndiana.com December 24, 2015
- The Snow Hunt – WildIndiana.com December 23, 2015
- Ten Terror Attack Targets You Haven’t Considered December 17, 2015
- Street Smarts: Tactical Sleep | SWAT Magazine December 15, 2015
- Rods and Cones: Your Keys to Better Night Vision – Bearing Arms December 2, 2015
- Building a Pocket Blowout Kit – Bearing Arms December 1, 2015
- A Christmas (Dog) Story – WildIndiana.com December 1, 2015
- Home Butchering: A Hobby for the Legally Insane – WildIndiana.com November 24, 2015
- The Seven Habits of Highly Tactical People – Bearing Arms November 21, 2015
- Ten Ways To Avoid Being Killed During A Terrorist Attack – Bearing Arms November 15, 2015
- Go To Sleep: Catching Shuteye in the Outdoors – WildIndiana.com November 9, 2015
- It’s time for sighting in your deer rifle – WildIndiana.com November 6, 2015
Welcome! The ostensible purpose of this little corner of the web is to provide a site where both friends and all future clients can view some of my work. The goal is that clients, upon reading some of my work, will be so overcome with admiration that they will offer wheelbarrows full of cash for literary work such as writing a 100-word profile on the inventor of the zipper, Mr. Whitcomb Judson.
I will then spend all that filthy lucre on life's important necessities such as bourbon and cigars, and be happy.
Thanks for stopping by.